Another hot morning, another day alone home. What should I do today? While trying to figure out what to do out of nowhere my cell started ringing. "Are you free today?" The message that appeared from Bobbie. I was amazed he would still want to talk to me.. "I'm just a creeper.. why would he wanna meet me again?" but at the same time.. as usual.. I blushed once again and I kind of enjoyed the text I got.. So I just replied "Yes. I have nothing do to either way." Then I realized I had a problem.. "What am I going to wear?" Girls always have such problems.. even though they may have 1, 2, 3 or even more closets full of clothes.. This is more like.. an universe theory problem for a girl, but I've seen the text he sent me "Ok then. I will take you to a special place today." While reading this words he wrote.. I thought.. "Special place..?" A reason to dress up like a lady then. Most of my clothes are casual.. Damn arghhh girl problems.. Oh well, I've got some purple leggings, a red panda skirt and my blue cookie monster tank from sesame street that I've bought from Ebay for 10$, and my hipster glasses -Don't judge, I love those glasses.. they make you look like a library rat- Got my red converse on and voila off to go.
I've met Bobbie at the fountain in the main square in the center of the city. He was having a cross tank and some skinny black jeans. As I was staring at him from distance I could see him from profile fondling his hair or he was just arranging it. When I had like 10 steps more to do he did see me and ran to me. I didn't even have the chance to say hello, yet I was in his hug. I hate when he does that without announcing me.
"So how are you today Nana?" as he stared at me with a cute smile up his face.
"I.. would be awesome if you would let me breathe.. your hug.." and I was staring down at his arms wrapped around myself.
"Oh sorry, I almost forgot about that." and he started to giggle. "You look awesome today, is it cause you were meeting me?" as he was grinning at me.
I started to blush and my huge ego couldn't let him do that to me so I just said "No, that's just how I dress most of the time during summer since it's a hot weather."
"Oh I see." as he was putting again that charismatic smile which I started to fall for.
"So where are we heading to?" I've asked just to feed my curiousity.
"You'll see mind if we go with my car?" as he pointed to a red old car.
I was a bit scared to go in that car.. "What if it's going to dissasemble it self while he's driving?" but in a very well end.. he grabbed my hand and like he could of read my mind.. "This car won't fail, so don't worry it's going to be alright."
I've stared at him for a bit amazed once again, thinking that maybe this was only his intuition telling him what I may think, so in a very end I went in the car. As he was driving I could see we were passing by the gorgeous houses from our city I have never seen before while at the same time I've realized.. we were going out of the city. "Where are you taking me to?"
"It's a surprise, you'll see. So stop worrying so much. It's going to be alright"
My mind was full of stupid things.. like.. Is he going to rape me? what will he do to me? where is he taking me..? will he sell me as a prostitute? Why.. I swear Rose I'll kill you.
As we entered the forest we went out of the car and I could see the giant fir trees rising to the sky. This looked like a sanctuary where the druids might of did their spells in the Celtic times just like the books I was reading about Celtic magic and Wicca.. and now you guys see why I am a creeper.. A witch.. that's what people call the ones that read this sort of stuff.. I am just obsessed with history and stuff.
As I was glaring at the beautiful forest I've realized we were already deep inside it.. till we arrived in a meadow.. There was this huge hole on the ground.. and in the center of it.. a black rock. I had no words to describe this. As I was staring at the rock.. I fell down on the grass and the withered leaves and got my hands on my chest as my heart was beating so fast.. The sign.
No comments:
Post a Comment