Friday, August 2, 2013

The store.

Hmph, when I thought my life could get better, shit happens. How can I protect him? What can I do? And then I got this idea. I've always been fascinated to read about ilogical/ supernatural stuff, so I went to this old library I got my celtic books from, trying to find something about stars, star hunters and so on.
As I arrived in front of the library, the building was all so old and the wood it was made of was rotting slowly. You could smell it and just die. Inside there was this old granny reading, so I walked in and started searching for witchcraft and stars. In a very end I found some books that I found quite intresting. When I went to the granny to pay she looked at me and smiled just like your grandparents would only smile at you. Her face looked so shiny and full of happiness.
"I suppose you want to protect a beloved one aren't you?"
I blushed and stared at her. "How the fuck did she know that...?"  I thought.
"Cussing is bad my love. A pretty young lady like you shouldn't think like that." she said giggling.
Then I realized.. she must a be star as well.. or at least a mind reader or I don't know. I was only thinking about protecting Bobbie. That was all I had to think of at that point.
"It'll be 31$ and 25 cents , dear."
"Oh sorry , I was in my own world ma'am"
"It's alright dear Noire. If you need any type of help, you can come around and look for me. I'll gladly do so or advice you."
Amazed of that wrinkled skinny granny that smelled just like the books, I smiled and went away. At the point to get out of the door.. I turned around 180 degrees and asked her "I need help against a star hunter!" and started to cry out of nowhere.. "what the hell.. I'm not like this.."
"You have the best books that will help you if you read them, you should as well buy some blue and white candles and some incense dear."
"Alright I'll let it all in your hands, so tell me what else do I need to buy I'll get it. It doesn't matter how much"
"It's a gift from me love, you did come before twice here. I did see that you're a nice lady and you try to protect your precious stuff. There for I wish you good luck in the battle that will come for you. Be strong, and be ready for anything Noire." while saying those last words she got a serious face and then out of nowhere she turned back into the smile nice granny. For a few moments I thought she was someone else.. and.. battle..? did she just say a battle.. oh dear.. shit is getting real. Upset a bit about those words I left the store thinking what will I do 1st.
Battle.. It doesn't seem fun. Hope everything it'll be alright. I have to tell Bobbie everything tonight.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment