Bobbie sat down next to me and got his hand on my shoulder. "How do you know about this place..Bobbie?" and I stared at him with a long face.
"I came from this place Nana. "I want to be accepted.. I want to be loved.. I want to feel love.." I heard everything you wished for. And now I'm here to fulfill your wish dear."
I got scared. This can't be happening.. I started pinching my arms, my cheeks, slapped myself.. Am I going insane by any chance? He can't be.. The star. This can't be happening.. This is just a dream.
"No it's not a dream dear, it's real." as he started hugging , I started tearing. He kissed my tears and whispered to my ear "You won't be alone again." and stared at me. I couldn't stop tearing while staring in his blue eyes. It felt like a spell. But out of nowhere instead of saying thank you.. my clumsyness showed up "So you can read minds?"
"Mhm, I do Nana, I can read minds and stars have some other special powers, like granting people happiness. My powers come from your wish. It's love. I know you fell for me as I did for you Nana."
I froze there and got speechless. I didn't know what to say. But this seemed too much like a stupid cheesy fantasy story. As long it ain't the Twilight shit.. like sparkles and shits.. I'll deal with it.. Somehow..
And so from that moment, my life started to get brighter, everyday I was hanging out with Bobbie. He showed me amazing places, and he was showing me pictures with the wonders of this world. I felt like in paradise. I finally had someone that accepted me as I am and loved me for who I am.
One day as I was shopping in the mall, Rose was trying up some bras in the cabin and I've seen a tall guy with a Victorian topper on his head and a cream trench-coat, black jeans and a white t-shirt. He looked like he was 2-3 years older than me. I've seen him everywhere I was going with Rose.. I started to panic, I felt stalked. I have something with stalkers or people that go the same road as I do.. I always think that they're some pedobears or some old perverts that will do stuff to you and sell you or kill you. So yeah.. we're in the 21st century.. lots of such cases happen all over the globe. As I was alone in the mall having my coffee waiting for Rose to be done with her shopping someone just touched my shoulder and I got scared. "Should I scream or run? or just yell rape? What to do now?"The guy that was stalking me set in front of me at the table and ordered a cup of black coffee. "Mind if I sit here?" He said. I was to scared to say anything, so he kept on talking.
"I'm Natham".
"I'm Noire." I said, trying to be polite and not show that I got creeped out by him.
"Nice to meet you Noire, what a beautiful name you have. Noire.. It's french right? Black colour. Dosn't seem like you're black. You look quite like the happy, enjoying life type of girl."
"So what can I help you with Natham?" I was trying to make him realize he is not welcome and that he should leave before I call the cops.
"Well, I just seen you around for a while and I couldn't stand there without telling you what a cute girl you are. And most of all, what a cute couple you and your boyfriend make."
My body started shaking as I heard him saying those words. "He stalked me and Bobbie. Why.. this is too weird.. what should I do now?"
"I just want to know you and your boyfriend more. You guys seem like an intresting couple." he said.
"I'm sorry, but I need to leave now my friend is waiting me at the car." I lied just to run away from this guy. I grabbed my shopping bags and started walking as fast as I could.
"Have a nice day Nana, and I'll see you around" he said out loud. At that moment I got stunned. "Did he just call me Nana..?" . I started shaking and I felt like fainting, so I just walked out of the mall and couldn't wait to tell Bobbie everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment