Friday, August 2, 2013

The Begining.

As I arrived home, I've opened my laptop and started to google / wikipedia for stars and witchcraft. I really don't want to be like those stupid kids that buy books from an old library and do shits and well summon other shits. I say shits a lot.. oh well, shit happens that's the truth. In any case I spent couple of hours getting info about those 2 stuff and then I started reading the books I've bought.
Out of nowhere I felt someone entered the house.. I panicked.. I stood there unmoved trying to look that I'm into the books and grabbed my pencil just in case it's a creeper. Then I screamed and turned around to stab the creeper cause I felt lips on my neck. I swore if it's a vampire I'll suicide. Closed my eyes and raised the pencil to kill somebody but then my hand got grabbed so I did open my eyes to see Bobbie looking worried at me.
"I'm.. S-sorry Bobbie. I thought you're a vampire or even worse, a creeper."
He giggle-ed and hugged me "I am your creeper, silly, and enough with those Twilight movies, as much as you say they're "shit" you have the Books and the cds and a poster with one of them under your bed. I might start getting jealous dear." And he got that teasing smile again on his face.
I blushed and I started telling everything.. about Natham.. what he is.. what he wants and about the granny.
"A battle, huh? seems fun." he said with his macho-man face.
"All the stars have such huge egos like yours? or is it just you Bobbie?" I started to bully him thinking it's time to payback.
"I'm special Nana, I'm the best star from the sky" he said again with his almighty smile.
"Yeah right.. then you should defend yourself from that guy, and I doubt you'll be able to since you're just a "loner and a newbie" as you said when we 1st meet." I chuckled.
"Ok ok what do you want me to do? "
"Well you could just start helping me with reading all these books."
"Alright." and so we spent the whole night searching for info.
"I found something intresting! wake up Bobbie" as I was pinching him to wake up.
"Here see? this is about stars, they have astral powers and they get them from the Divinity, also related to Gods or Angels."
"Oh really.. you don't say?" he said while trying to troll me.
"I swear if you try being a smart ass once more I'll let you do everything and not going to help you." as I got my pissed grin at him.
"Oh and they are related as well with Dragons, there's this story where dragons raised the stars up the sky by flying on their back to be closer to the Divinity and help him watch over us."
"Dragons.. yeah right.."
"Hush and listen. Also there's this Goddess of the dragons called Tiamat, she was the divinity in dragonica the book of the dragons. I love reading about such stories. I wonder if Tiamat was a cute little girl goddess or a middle -age woman with blonde hair that looked like fire? I kind of think of Tsunade from Naruto when I think of that."
"You're so not helping Nana. Did you wake me only to tell me stories? seriously? I was dreaming about Megan Fox and being in her bedroom"
As I heard that I blushed and slapped him with the book on the face. "Baka, you're an idiot Bobbie" as I said that I started throwing stuff at him, and all he did was dodge my balitistic cannons ending with him running away in a very end.
"That moron.. he's hopeless. Man.. what am I going to do with him?"
As I was there sitting in the mess out of nowhere there was this wind that moved the pages, just like in those fantasy movies where you find a clue thanks to the wind. Well it worked. Movies are true!
                          
                                       "Protection spells against evil or harming"

"This is what I need finally." and that's how I started drawing the symbols on paper to exercise my "magic" powers, as well as remembering the chants. God help me.. this is harder than trying to capture a boys heart. -well you can just get a boys heart with food but shhh-
Oh well and this is how I entered this world of fantasy. Many people would think it dosn't exist or think that you're insane for doing all this stuff, but well it's not a choice in the end.
It's a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment