Sunday, August 4, 2013

The beach.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." I could see rose staring at me and having that evil grin like Bobbie when they want to tease me.
As I woke up I felt like throwing up.
"You slept for more than 12 hours Nana, seems you had fun yesterday dear." Bobbie glared at me with his upset smile.
"Yeah.. Let's just say.. I got the chance to see how magic works.."
"Oh I see what it did happen." Bobbie agreed. Most probably he did read my mind to see what happend.
"Oh God damn it. You two stop talking with your super telepathic powers. I want to know everything. Gossips are love. Love is sharing gossips. So spit it out or I'll start with the torture." And that's how Rose goes pissed off when she's the only one that doesn't know what it did happen. And so I told her about the mist, about Natham, about how I used that spell, and how this little girl killed her own brother with one spell. It was just horrible.
"Ohhhhh, I see how it is then. Well then we need to take a break and relax for now, since you said that girl is just lazy and childish."
"A vacantion?" I stared at Rose confused. "But it's summer and I don't know if I want to.."
"Well I was about to bring this up sometime this days. We should go at the beach!" as she started grinning at me.
"This might be fun" Bobbie nodded.
We packed our bags and went to the train station to get tickets and spoof to the beach. I was all glaring at the window, smiling at the nice views we could see from the train. Rose was reading her yaoi mangas and Bobbie was just sleeping and snoring as he always do -he reminds me of Snorlax from pokemon though sometimes with his lazyness-
As we arrived at the beach train station. We had nowhere to stay so we roamed around for a rent house. In a very end, we've seen this wonderful garden and there it was this lady with blonde wavy hair, some wicked green eyes like those green parrots from Africa and a glamorous giant beach hat. She was just radiating beauty.
"Are you lost kids? May I help you?" as her face turned brightly while an adorable smile on.
"We're just looking for a place to stay in our vacantion. We came unprepared without renting a house or something."
"As a matter of fact I has few rooms free. You could come and sit in my villa guys" as she pointed at the end of her amazing garden.
"We thank you ma'am. Sorry for intruding."
"Don't worry about it kids."
"The bathroom is left from your room on the hallway. The kitchen is downstairs and you know how to go in the garden if you want to relax or have fun." as she smiled at us.
"Well then I'll let you youngsters unpack and enjoy yourself going to the beach now, if anything this is my number if you can't find me." as she left her card name and phone on the TV.
"Yay, now we can go to the beach!" Rose screamed as we were unpacking. "Did you get any cute bikini with you Nana? Or are you too shy to expose yourself in front of Bobbie?" as she started to wink at me and grin.
I blushed of course and I told her "I would look even better in a bikini than a cow like you." as I did grin back with a pissed face.
You could start feeling the thunders that we were sending to each other. In a very end we were done and we were in your swimsuits. We went in the garden to wait for Bobbie. Rose was having this panda coil for swimming. She looked like a little kid since she had a panda swimsuit as well.
As we were waiting I couldn't keep myself from laughing at Rose. She was like a god damn kid.
Once again we had the thunder fights just like in the movies.
As Bobbie was coming out of the door, I could of seen him for the 1st time like this. He was wearing this red swim pants just like those American surfers, his hair was all free and wavy, and you could of seen his gorgeous abs. I started blushing.
"You look wonderful Nana." he smiled.
"T-t-t-thank y-y-y-ou, you look beautiful yourself. I MEAN GORGEOUS, I MEAN HOT, I uhh.." I'm hopeless.. and as usual I started blushing as I left my head in the ground out of embarrassment. He patted me and raised my face in his hands.
"You're just adorable, my love.Now let's go and have fun. Alright?" he giggled.
"A-alright.."
"KAWAII DESU!" Rose yelled and started taking pictures.
"Oh my God, Roseee don't take such pictureees" I started to run after her and get her camera.
As we headed to the beach, we've enjoyed it so much. Trying to make sand castles but failing, throwing water at each other, laying down so we would get tanned, running on the hot sand till we would arrive in the water and feel free from walking on hell. We didn't even realize how late it got, so we just started going back to the villa.
As we arrived there, we took showers and went in the garden to sit and drink hot tea.
The lady came once again to us. "Kids I forgot to introduce myself, I'm so clumsy. Sorry for being so impolite. My name is Leona Rhandel."
We smiled and introduced ourselves as well.
"Oh there is someone I have to introduce to you as well, my daughter."  and slowly as a girl came from behind Leona. She was dressed in a Black silky dress with lollita pony tails.
"LINDA?" I almost screamed.
"Howdy guys. Nice seeing you again Nana. And this must be Bobbie and Rose right?"
Those two nodded.
"Oh you know my daughter Nana?"
"Yes, it's complicated.."
"Oh so you know what we are then." as her eyes turned red from green.
"Yes. Dragons and all you want is to eat stars like my Bobbie." As I got in front of Bobbie and raised my hands.
"Silly Nana, we don't need your star. We have a deposit of stars for the next 3000 years."
"We're peace keepers. Unfortunetly, my other baby died in an accident thanks to Linda. But oh well, the weak ones always die."
"How can you be so cruel?" as I started to tear.
"In our world, only the strong ones live. You didn't live there for so many thousands of years to know what pain and suffer is Nana. In any case we shall not harm you guys. There for enjoy your sitting here."
"We shall have fun together guys. " As Linda smiled like an innocent little girl.
Then we moved back to our room. This is so weird and creepy. How can she be such an evil mother? Are they really saying the truth about not wanting to harm us? or are they really lying?
"God.. Help me with this stupid story and show me the way to end it faster." I thought as my eyes closed and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment