Friday, August 2, 2013

The hunter.

As I was laying on the wooden stairs in my garden in Bobbies arms on his chest.. I kept thinking of what did happen today at the mall.. That guy really was creepy and how did he know my nick? Only Rose and Bobbie knew it..
"Bobbie.. do you know anyone called Natham?" as I did sigh.
"No my love, I don't. Why?"
"Nothing, I just met someone who knew us today at the mall." I said.
"I see."
"Well just take care while meeting new people, we don't want you to get raped or something do we?" as he smiled with his teasing face.
I got all red and pinched his arm. "You're such a bully! Baka." the only japanese word I knew beside kawaii and tsumaranai.. and oh ohayo. Blame the animes. I'm an addict. But we gotta admit.. us girls love either kawaii stuff or yaoi. -boys gay cartoons- .
"Well, hope we won't meet creeps anymore from now on Nana-chan"
"Hey if you read my mind about japanese stuff why don't you read my mind and see the creeper instead of making me say it out loud?"  I got myself an angry face while saying that.
"Because I love listening to you, yet it's funny to tease you about it." and he did a cute,funny face while showing me his tongue trying to look like a dummy, so all I did was sigh again and said that he is hopeless.
We stood there all night staring at the stars and trying to make forms out of drawing lines with the stars, he told me the names of star unions and many amazing stuff. I felt like I were in heaven with him.
The next day he wasn't with me anymore. I went into the kitchen looking for him, but instead I got myself some hot tea and biscuits to eat. As I went back in the garden I dropped my cup with tea on the floor looking at the door to the alley. There was this trench guy again.. waving his hand at me. I got stunned again. I started to shiver and went to the gate.
"Hello there Nana-Chan. How are you on this awesome morning?" as he smiled with an innocent look.
"I'm ok. Hello there Natham..? if I recall well. Why are you here?"
"Well, yes you recall well, and I was hoping you would invite me for a cup of coffee and some cookies like a cute girl you are."
I didn't know what to do, well I'm not the type to be mean or refuse anyone.. so I allowed him in. As I was walking I walked into the broken glass and got my foot bleeding. Natham rushed to me and grabbed me up in his arms and got me inside.
"Damn, you're really clumsy Nana, you should take care of yourself. What if I wasn't here? who would of helped you take the glass out?" as he was trying to be gentle and help me. I felt like he was my protector.. out of nowhere.
He took care of my leg and wrapped it with bandages. and then he moved into the kitchen and he was taking the coffee and cups and everything.. just like he was living in here and knew where everything could be found.. at a very well end.. I got the courage to ask.
"What are you, and why do you stalk me?"
He stood there doing nothing for a few seconds and when he turned around.. his face was all serious, he was looking right through me..  I felt chills on my back.
"I am just here to help you. You don't need any cosmical creatures beeing around you. They attract evil stuff."
"So you want to kill Bobbie?" I stared at him with my angry face, like he was going to get my most precious thing from me.
"Practically not really.. I'll just get his star essence out, he'll die after I take that.He'll only bring bad stuff in your life from now on Nana."
"No! That's a no! I won't allow you to. I love him, and he loves me. You may not touch him or stand near him." I raged full of anger.
"It's not up to you to decide that, girl."
I got so mad at him and I was about to throw the 1st thing that would get in my hand at him, just like in that movie with the taxi fight against the mafia where that girl was throwing out the window at the mafia everything she had in her purse.. except her pleasure toy. Rose wouldn't throw that in any case.
"I am a star hunter Nana, our job is to hunt this creatures and take them down. This is my warning, you need to get rid of him." and then he left as fast as I blinked.
I started crying like the end of the world would appear in my kitchen. I don't want to lose my Bobbie. He's the most amazing thing that appeared in my life.
I need to stop this guy from harming Bobbie. But what am I going to do?


No comments:

Post a Comment