As I was sitting in my garden on the wooden stairs, waiting for love to fall from the sky.. there is this white circle that moved so fast upon the sky. At that moment I thought it is a falling star.. So, as any other human would probably do.. I've got myself a wish and prayed that it will be heard and that it would come true. "I want to be accepted.. I want to be loved.. I want to feel love.." By looking at the sky I've realized that stars are so lucky.. they are free.. they are all enjoying to watch over us.. "What are they thinking about us..?" .. "Do they get amused..?" ... "Do they want to be in our place just as we want to be in theirs..?" .. As thinking to these questions, I've felt asleep on the cold wood praising for some chilled place to stay on during the summer.
The next day I woke up having a silky material over me.. When I got inside, there was nobody.. emptiness.. loneliness.. my parents were off to work -they barely show themselves home- as usual.
While getting myself the breakfast done.. I got called by my friend which sounded so full of excitement.
"Good morning! You have to come out. I've met this guy today and I am willing to be your cupid now."
As I started to chuckle, I've answered her "That's what you kept saying since I know you dear. What makes you think it will be different this time?"
I could hear her getting upset for hurting her huge ego, yet she replied "This time it'll be different.. Just come" and she hung up out of nowhere.
After I got myself dressed, I've met her in the park, sitting on a bench next to this guy. He had blonde-peachy hair, blue eyes just like the sky without clouds and a white skin just like White Snow from the story. As I went to her, I didn't even have the chance to say hello because she started introducing him to me. His name was Bobby. All I got to know about this guy is that he was an anti-social, sedentary person. All that came in my mind was "Why is she doing all this.. Why would she try so hard? .. " .. And most of all.. "Why him..?"
Stuck with my best friend being such a stubborn person.. I guess this is how the story will begin.
No comments:
Post a Comment